Mochachos Chicken Fiesta is looking for a head supervisor to join its dynamic work force.
• Supervise and participate in the kitchen and dining area cleaning activities.
• Resolve customer complaints regarding food service.
• Train workers in food preparation, and in service, sanitation, and safety procedures.
• Observe and evaluate workers and work procedures to ensure quality standards and service, and complete disciplinary write-ups.
• Assign duties, responsibilities, and work stations to employees in accordance with work requirements.
• Inspect supplies, equipment, and work areas to ensure efficient service and conformance to standards.
• Control inventories of food, equipment, smallware, and report shortages to designated personnel.
• Recommend measures for improving work procedures and worker performance to increase service quality and enhance job safety.
Excellent customer service skills
Good interpersonal skills
Problem solving skills
Must be a team worker
COSC pass minimum
3 years experience working with food
Valid driver’s license is a prerequisite.
Must be willing to start duties immediately
Applications should be hand delivered to Mochachos Chicken fiesta cathedral area on or before the 27June 2016 .no late submissions will be accepted.