REQUEST FOR QUOTATIONS
The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) invites quotations for demolition and partitioning of offices at MGC Park Ground Floor.
• Demolition of old office space.
• Partitioning with rhino board.
• Partitioning of new office space with a door plus aluminum window 1mx 1.3 sliding.
• Partitioning of a new library with a door plus 2 aluminum windows 1mx1.3m sliding.
• Partitioned area should be painted with the same paint as the original walls.
• Lead time must be within five (5) days
• IEC is not bound to the lowest price
Compulsory inspection will be on Wednesday 14th September 2016 at 14:30pm.
• The price should be VAT inclusive, for suppliers who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT registration certificate)
• Attach relevant traders license certified from source
• Attach copy of tax clearance issued from source
• Attach share certificate from Registrar of companies.
Quotations should be deposited into the tender box at the reception area at 2nd Floor MGC Park on or before 12:30pm Friday 16th September 2016. The envelopes should be clearly marked “Partitioning of offices”.