The Independent Electoral Commission (IEC) invites Tenders from interested companies for Rental of One (1) Heavy Duty Photocopying/Printing Machine for six (6) months.
Tender document is obtainable from Procurement Unit 2nd Floor at MGC Park during working hours from 09:00am to 16:00 hours. Bidders must purchase a copy of tender document at a NON Refundable fee M300.00 (Three hundred maloti). The procedure for obtaining the Tender document is as follows: Payment of bid document must be made at 2nd floor MGC Park, Accounts section. The receipt issued must be taken to the office of Procurement where document will be issued.
2. Lead time
3. Financial capability (current bank statement for three months and a letter from the bank as an assurance that the supplier will be financed , for incapable suppliers)
5. IEC is not bound to lowest price
Price should include VAT for supplies who qualify to collect VAT (attach VAT registration certificate).
Attach valid relevant trading license certified from source.
Attach copy of tax clearance issued from source.
Fill certificate of bonafide tendering.
Attach certificate of shares from Registrar of companies.
• Unavailability of mandatory documents renders the bid to be disqualified.
• Electronic bidding shall not be permitted and late bids will be rejected.
• Leasing is for six (6) months period
• Payment will be made after every month.
• Only Cash payment will be accepted.
Sealed bids bearing no identification of the tenderers should be deposited in the tender box at the IEC 2nd Floor MGC On or before 12:30 noon, Friday 3rd March 2017 and will be opened on the same date at 14:30hours. Envelopes should be clearly marked: “Rental of One (1) Heavy Duty Photocopying/Printing Machine”
For further information relating to the forms please contact,
The Procurement Unit
Independent Electoral Commission
2nd Floor MGC PARK
Corner Pope John Paull II Road & Mpilo Boulevard
Tel: +266 - 314991/22323362
Fax: +266 – 22 310398
E-mail: email@example.com OR firstname.lastname@example.org
The Independent Electoral Commission of Lesotho reserves the right to accept or reject any or all tenders.